فروشگاه آموزش پرینت 3D انجمن
  1. aly goulamaly
  2. الکترونیک و رباتیک
  3. چهارشنبه, 26 شهریور 1399
  4.  اشتراک از طریق ایمیل
salam i bought a raspberry pi 4 with sanatbazar but one time there was no electricity ,when the powe came back , my raspberry was not reachable thru ip. via ethernet i ve tried to connect it thru wifi and it was working.so i think the ethernet port is damaged (or anything else?) is there anyway to repair that ethernet port and to use that raspberry again?
thank you
به این یحث رای دهید:
نظر
هیچ نظری هنوز ایجاد نشده است.
عباس بطالبلو پاسخ پذیرفته شده
متخصص مکاترونیک
Dear Aly,
Hello,

Thanks for reaching out. This problem may occur in different situation. Please first check if your Ethernet cable is not faulty. Then without turning your WiFi on, try to connect to your Pi through Ethernet and check the LED if they are turned on and how is their color?
Then, using the "Advanced IP Scanner" software on your computer scan if your raspberry pi IP can be found?
If every thing was fine, the problem maybe is your Network sharing properties!

If not, using the "sudo mii-tool -v eth0" check if your Pi network works correctly?

Reboot your Pi and Router multiple time and be sure if your Pi IP has not changed?!

Please check these aforementioned items and respond again to see what may be the problem. We can still call on Saturday around 11 Am to discuss the issue.

Break a leg,

Sincerely,
Bataleblu
Bataleblu.A;)
نظر
aly goulamaly پاسخ پذیرفته شده
salam all the manipulation you suggested has been done already and it seems not working is there anyway to repair the board or to change the ethernet port?
نظر
Hi,

If you are sure the problem is with the Ethernet port, then you may change it with a new one to see the result. However, I do not think the Ethernet port be faulty!

Good luck
  1. عباس بطالبلو
  2. حدود 3 سال قبل
aly goulamaly پاسخ پذیرفته شده
salam do you have the etherne port spare parts available there?if yes how much does it cost?merci
نظر
Hi,
Sorry we do not have it right now.
Good luck
  1. عباس بطالبلو
  2. حدود 3 سال قبل
  • صفحه :

هنوز به این بحث پاسخی داده نشده است
مهمان
پاسخ شما
فایل ها یا عکس های لازم برای این بحث را از اینجا بارگزاری کنید، فرمت های قابل پشتیبانی: gif,jpg,png,zip,rar
• حذف آپلود فایل ها (بیشترین حجم فایل : 2 MB)
شما می توانید در پست خود رای گیری قرار دهید. رای گیری در پست شما نمایش داده خواهد شد.
تنظیمات رای دادن
به اشتراک گذاری مکان فعلی شما

اگر تمایل دارید که موقعیت جغرافیایی شما به اشتراک گذاشته شود از این بخش استفاده نمایید..

عرض جغرافیایی:
طول جغرافیایی:
کد امنیتی
این بخش برای امنیت سایت و تشخیص انسان از ربات ایجاد شده است.

تماس با ما
  • تلفن و صندوق صوتی: ۰۲۱۲۸۴۲۱۴۹۰

• تلفن: ۰۲۱۹۱۰۳۵۳۸۱

• فقط برای پیام تلگرام، بله و ایتا: 09120870443 

• آدرس انبار: تهران، بزرگراه فتح (متوسلیان) شرق، بزرگراه باغستان، جاده گلگون، خیابان باغ، شهرک صنعتی گلگون، خیابان ششم جنوبی، پلاک 2

کد پستی: 3359751646

• ساعت کاری از 9 تا 17 شنبه تا چهارشنبه و پنجشنبه از 9 تا 13.

• info [@] sanatbazar.com
  •  فعالیت فروشگاه بصورت اینترنتی می باشد لذا از مراجعه حضوری خودداری فرمایید.

©کپی رایت 2020-2016 | تمام حقوق برای صنعت بازار محفوظ است

گفتگو